Thursday, January 16, 2014

~Hot Hot Hot~


Adelaides in the middle of a heat wave ...the airconditioner has been working over time.  I am fortunate to be home in the cool but so many are not.  My thanks go out to all the Firemen fighting fires across the state.  Our wildlife are suffering too in this weather...I have no less than about 100 assorted birds sitting in my trees at the moment....making sure they stay close to the birdbath I have filled for them.  My birds in their cages out side get a cool down every hour and all the dogs and cats are inside in the cool.  
Lets hope it ends soon.
A police officer offers a very hot Koala a drink. (photo courtesy of  SA Police)
A few of the locals in my birdbath




No comments:

Post a Comment

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸