Thursday, March 10, 2011

~My Home~

~I thought I would share with you my favourite piece .
I have never seen another piece like this one ever...and although it now has aged crazing it is still an amazing piece with beautiful colours and gorgeous roses.
  I bought this many years ago from my favourite 2nd hand shop called "Hazel's".  This used to be an incredible shop and where I spent countless hours on my knees scouring though shelves and shelves of old china, knick knacks and everything else you can imagine.  I would hate to think how many of my prized possessions have come from there.  Unfortunatly the shop has undergone many changes recently and now predominately sell new items and very little of the old wares, which is such a shame.


1 comment:

  1. Ganga Bhakti is an Official channel of Ganga Music Company.
    Ganga Cassette introduces itself as a leader in folk music and devotional music since its inception in 1985 promoting cultural music famous in India and abroad. Simultaneously safeguarding its culture and music for which it has been awarded with best music company in India and worldwide. Also giving chance to people to contribute to its cultural folk music with their art.

    Ganga Bhakti is an effort to please the Paramatma. On this fine journey my YouTube Channel helped me as a destination for Religious, Devotional videos. Faith, Religion, Devotion are a way of life for me. Dharma is a way to establish peace in the world. We are believers and followers of different religions living together in harmony.

    Religion is not only a practice but it is a way to achieve the ultimate goal. For the great thinkers to common man my YouTube Channel has a variety of videos e.g.

    Bhajans, Aarti, Bhakti Songs, Ganeshji Song, Darshan, Chalisa, Mantra, Sri Ram Bhajans, Navratri Song, Mata Ki Bhetein, Mata Rani Bhajan, Bhajans of Krishna, Kabir Amritwani, Ramayan, Hanuman Chalisa, Ram Bhakti, Shiv Bhajan, Maa Kali Bajan, Maa Durga, Mantra songs, Hindi Bhakti, Hindi Bhakti Songs, Gayatri Pariwar Haridwar and lot more.

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸