Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~Blog Hopping~

Home again after a lovely few days away in gorgeous Mildura.  Found a few treasures (piccys up later) which I cant wait to find a place for.  I am having a few decorator dilemas in that I seem to always arrange everything organised and balanced.  I know the look I want to create but everytime it always looks just too arranged...too symetrical...and I cant seem to get past this...any ideas would be appreciated.
As to the title of this blog...I have been wandering over many beautiful blogs to try and help me with some ideas as how to display my pretties, and got a little carried away in that I spent 3 hrs blog hopping and no closer to any ideas of how to arrange my collection lol but I have seen some amazing blogs and some beautiful homes...so definitly not a waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸