Saturday, June 25, 2011

~Pink, Pink & More Pink~

~Welcome to Pink Saturday~

Thanks go to the Stunning Miss Beverley for being the hostess with the mostess, so pop on over here and visit all the other lovely pink blogs in blogger land.

I paid a visit to the local nursery yesterday and finally picked up my lilac., which is just a stick at the moment.  I wish I could wave a magic wand and it would be already grown and giving me its wonderous blooms to enjoy.  I never was big on patience. While there I spotted this gorgeous Camelia called 'Buttons & Bows'.  How cute is the name.   The symetrical detail to the flowers is amazing but best of all its pink.  Lastly I spotted a pink statice, which is just perfect for using as a filler in flower displays

My last pinks for this week are the flowers I bought myself....pretty pink Gerberas and Pink Lilies.  Every week when I do the grocery shopping I always buy myself some flowers, pink ones of course, to brighten up our home.

~Have a glorious weekend everyone and thankyou so much for stopping by.  your company is always welcome~
PS...If you need me I will be in the garden :)












Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. No wonder you stay in the garden. I would too if I had one that looks like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink flowers. I'm thinking about buying a pink lilac too!
    deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I am having palpitations. What exquisite beauties you've found. I am copying down the names.
    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty!! Lovely photos!! I think I might need to camp out here on your blog and start catching up!!! Your sidebar pics are wonderful so I must do some visiting!!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely beautiful!

    Have a great weekend,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday Michelle Sweetie...
    What a gorgeous share this week. I love your pinks. The flowers are so soft and elegant. The just scream of LOVE. Gerber daisies are my favorites. This soft pink color is so breathtakingly beautiful.

    Love your soft pink roses as well. My gardens were gorgeous a month ago, but they have sadly been eaten by the heat here in the desert. No matter how much I water, the daily 115 degree heat, just eats them up. I will enjoy strolling through your blooms.

    Have a gorgeous Pink Saturday. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Michelle,

    The Camellia is unreal; what a beauty!
    Love your pink treasures and be patient for your lilac, at least you can have flowers in your area.

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! That camellia is just stunning. Happy Pink Saturday and a hug from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweet blog and what beautiful pink flowers you have shown us today! Thank you for sharing your sweet pinks with us today! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazeeee beautiful. How can anyone ever think there isn't a God? Just lovely!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I treat myself too if I do not have anything blooming in the garden. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All gorgeous pink flowers! I love the symmetric in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - I love pink lilies. Wish I could grow pretty flowers but for some reason mine always need watering - and that is usually what I forget to do. Love your calendar, girl (smile).
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pretty pink flowers! Thanks for coming by and for your nice comments. Happy PS!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't seen any of these pink flowers! Wish we had some of these around here!

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸