Saturday, June 4, 2011

~My Pink Saturday Book Review~

I have had the worse May ever.  Quick rundown....first week of May...someone stole my favourite cat......third week of May, had to put our dearest pooch Cooper to rest, and last week my favourite Aunt passed away suddenly.  To say bad things happen in three's is an understatement.  I am now ready for lots of positives  no more sadness or unhappy thoughts.  Although I still have to attend my Aunts funeral on Tuesday I am glad for the opportunity to say goodbye and to remember all the wonderful things that made her so special.
Now for ~Pink Saturday~ ...it is always the one day of the week that never fails to bring a smile as I visit all those lovely Pink posts each week.  
So Thankyou Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for making the start to every weekend a wonderful happy place.

This week I wanted to share with you one of my favourite 'decorating' ideas book...Vintage Vavoom from the editors of Romantic Homes Magazine.  If you ever wanted decorating ideas, this is the ideal book.  Its shows you how to start a collection, displaying, colours, &textures.  A wonderful book full of inspiration.
Hope you enjoy.
















Photobucket