Saturday, June 11, 2011

~Bathroom Pinks~

Wow..its Pink Saturday time again...the weeks just seem to fly by.  Before we know it, it will be Christmas again.  My Pinks today are from my main bathroom...hope you enjoy.  
Thankyou to Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for making each and every Saturday a celebration of Pink.


I love this little shelf..my favourite and with my favourite vintage and not so vintage pieces.



My vanity with featured tiles splashback


This sweet trio are reproduction perfume bottles bought for just $2.00 each at a local shop...gotta love a bargain.


This mirror was a wedding present to my mum and dad....55 years ago.
I love how my mum keeps everything and hands them down to me.


My Seahorse sits in the corner of the spa....The verdigris green is divine.


Hope you all have a wonderful & Shabby Pink weekend,
thanx for visiting.






Photobucket