Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~95 Followers~

I am feeling very humbled this morning.  I have 95 followers!  I started this blog back in March and never imagined that anyone would actually want to follow what I post.  I though of this as therapy, an online diary without all the nitty gritty so to speak.
Blogging is now a passion....I love reading what other people write, sharing a small insight to their lives, their beautiful photo's and wonderous ideas.
I think in the very near future I will be having a giveaway to say thankyou, so to my lovely followers...stay tuned...but most of all....

'Thankyou'

PS I have just started a fb page (no likes yet lol) just to make it easier to interact with people on a daily basis, so I hope you will pop over there and visit me also.






Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle Sweetie...
    Love your post today. Love coming over to visit. You are a beautiful writer sweet friend, and believe me your followers will just keep on building. You have such a happy blog home.

    Hope you have a glorious evening. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! its so exciting to get new followers. I am happy to be one and glad to have found your blog. Stop by and say hello sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying bloggin for 3 years now! It's addicting :)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute blog! love the things you share and so i want (i must!) number 96!
    warm wishes and a sunny week! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, you have a beautiful blog. Some people come, others go ... but what fabulous friends we make in this sisterhood. Congrats! on your followers ...

    Happy Mother's Day
    Have a beautiful eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS BTW we counted 704 plants thus far ... my hands are so swollen today I am grateful that the rains came in for a respite.

    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you - ha ha!

    I have to say I love your style my friend. Congrats on the 95 followers - is a blast isn't it?

    LEann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all your followers! YOu have such a pretty blog!!! I have a FB acct as of a few days ago, but haven't decided if I really want to take the plunge into another addiction yet! LOL

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸