Monday, April 18, 2011

~North Carolina Tornado's~

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for those in North Carolina who have been devasted by the recent Tornado's .  I have just seen it on our news (in Australia) and I cant even begin to imagine what one of these things are like when they hit but to have the huge amount you have had in a recent storm...must be terrifying to say the least.  There was a woman who couldn't find her cats (that was my breakdown point).  All those poor animals who are lost or worse. 
Anyway  just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it make you thankful that we live in an area where this doesn't happen.My prayers are also with our American friends.Just found your blog and am now following along..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and entering my giveaway. I see you live in Adelaide...I've been there twice and loved it! (*_*) Thanks for your concern for the folks here in the U.S. ~Stacy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you, it is always the injured or lost pets that throw me over the edge. It seems world wide mother nature has gone crazy this year!! Thank you for letting us know, it is always interesting to see what hits the would news

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸