Saturday, April 12, 2014

~Where does all the time go~


Life has been very hectic around here and not with any thing in particular but just everything. 
Its usually Sunday before I realised I have missed Pink Saturday, so this week I am writing on Friday so I don't miss out.  
I managed to get a little bit of sewing done today but I doubt I will be ready for a Mothers day Market I was planning on doing.  I may have to open a shop on my fb page ~ShAbBy PrIm DeLiGhTs~ instead.  
I have dragged in my old embroidery machine which I am embarrassed to admit has been in storage since 2005....only to discover all the software for it is on floppies and the instruction video on VHS.  Hopefully I can find everything for it online because I have totally forgotten how to use it.  
I will keep this short and sweet....thank you as always to the lovely Beverly from How Sweet The Sound for being hostess.  
Have a great weekend and a HAPPY PINK SATURDAY

~Some pretty fabrics I have been playing around with~

~Shabby Guest Towel~

~Guest Towels being packed for sale~


~Playing with more pretty fabrics~

~Meet Bernie my Bernina....fresh out of storage~

~Finally got her clanking away~