Saturday, April 26, 2014

~Pink Saturday~





The weeks pass so quickly....its been two weeks since my last post.  I have been busy in the garden getting ready for Winter.....just tidying up in wait for all the dreaded weeds that will be popping up shortly.   I am looking forward to spending more time in the Sewing room and being creative when the cold wet days of winter arrive.  
I thought I would share with you a couple of vintage sewing things I have had forever.  Thank you to Beverley from How sweet The Sound for being hostess as always,

~Happy Pink Saturday~












11 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Michelle :) Are you looking forward to our cooler months? I'm enjoying these beautiful Autumn days here in Queensland - it doesn't feel like Autumn... more like an European Summer :) Hugs♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle..love your vintage sewing items..I've never seen anything like that!!!
    The owl and suitcase are perfect!! HPS
    Thank you for the visit!! Have a great weekend...Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. That owl and suitcase is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely things to dwell among during cold wet weather . Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a post - sewing notions since childhood! I have quite a number of cherished childhood goodies from the sewing room. My mom taught me and I was in a 4H sewing club. I still have my first sewing basket. Your little magnet doll holding the thimble is my favorite. So sweet!, I hope you'll drop by and link up at The Writer's Reverie All Things Bright and Beautiful linky this week. Hope you check it out! See you there!
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of that suitcase! beautiful! did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb ...yes I restored it from scratch...there is a tutorial link at the top of my page if your interested. Thanx for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Happy pink feature day! Love the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! Do you have a Pinterest page? If so, what is it called? You are a wonderful blogger

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸