Friday, June 1, 2012

~Saturday Pinkies~



Actually its Friday here in Gawler and I have a very busy Saturday coming up, so Friday is now Saturday.
My pink this week...well its actually mostly blue but is does have a pink back and some pink on the front and a little pink around the edges and a dusty pink vintage velvet band...so yep I think it qualifies as my pink entry for this week Pink Saturday.  Ok so what is my 'Pink' for this week you may ask....it is my gorgeous vintage fabric feather filled  'Blush China' cushion from Bella's Vintage Fabric.  She uses the most gorgeous fabrics and trims to create amazing cushions.  So if you get a chance pop over and say hi and tell I sent you :)
Lastly but not leastly...a special thanx as always to the lovely Beverley at How sweet The Sound for playing host each and every week.
~Have a Perfect Pink Saturday~



Just had to share my new saucepan set I bought myself last week

And a shabby sign I made myself too

<3






Photobucket