Saturday, March 31, 2012

~I'm Back~




Thought it was about time I joined Pink Saturday with Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound again. My pinks around my home havent changed that much and I have been trying to be good and not buy more otherwise if these end up in storage I will have to move house.  Oh and excuse the mess and mixture of themes on my blog..its getting a revamp and a change around too.
 As you may have noticed in my last post I have opened a fb shop selling off my previous decorating theme 'Prim' which has been packed away in the shed for the last few years.  New to selling on fb but an old hand on ebay.  Ebay fees are just getting to high for the average seller.  So if you get a chance please pop in and say hi and hit that like button for me.  
Here is the link again:
https://www.facebook.com/ShAbByPrImDeLiGhTs?ref=tn_tnmn



                                 ~Happy Pink Saturday~










Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. We can all LOVE every detail here. What is not to LOVE about Pink&Roses...BUT I am "SO IN LOVE with photo 3 "Pink Rose Dish" leaning in the back Like it's ROYALTY! Hmmmm, I think it is! "Do you know who the MAKER is??? I would LOVE,LOVE,LOVE to send out my SCOUTING EFFORTS for that dish!
    Thank you for sharing,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna and thanx for popping by...The dish appears to be handmade by someone in ceramics class. That was my $1.00 find this week and yes it is very pretty. I just love buying other peoples art/crafts.
    HPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love comes in many ways. I definitely like the way you have things decorated. I like what you have going on your blog as well. I will check out your items for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pinks, Michelle! Oohh, you have lots of girly pinks here and I'm loving the china pieces! Donna and I both have our eye on that pretty dish in photo number three. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your visit.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blog! And those pinks.....ahhhhh! gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments. I'm your newest follower!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My goodness, I love your pink blog, and adore the pink dishes, everything here is awesome, and I am here from Beverly's Pink Saturday! I am new follower and enjoying the pink trips, hope you can stop by, have a pinkilicious day!!

    Oh! My Heartsie Pink Saturdays
    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Karren, I will def pop over there shortly. Still catching up on my Pink Saturday posts. Have a fab weekend
      Michelle

      Delete
  7. Im running late also..here is Sunday and I am still popping around the place. Have a great weekend.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these beautiful shabby things! Glad you are back - it brings a smile to see such beauty!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou Holly., its nice to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty pinks! Your china cabinet filled with all the lovelies is just charming!

    I am heading over to your FP -used to sell on ebay too but it has been years-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou Mary for visiting. yes ebay is just too expensive unless you can afford to buy a shop on there.

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸