Thursday, March 29, 2012

I need Your Shabbalicious Help

Life has been very busy and I know thats no excuse but what can I say....I am turning into a lazy blogger.
Just a quick visit today to announce *drum roll* I have opened a fb shop to clear out all the country prim items I still have and no longer need because of my love for shabby,  So please pop in and have a look and if you can share me around I would really appreciate it...oh and don't forget to click like.  I am in desperate need of likers and you all are the most amazing and supportive people ever. Hugs & mwah for now and I promise not to leave it to long between visits.


https://www.facebook.com/ShAbByPrImDeLiGhTs?ref=tn_tnmn








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸