Friday, November 28, 2014

~Kris Kringle Gifts~



Before you know it Christmas will be here.  I participate in a  Kris Kringle each each year with a lovely group of ladies called DAGS (Doily Addicts Group)  One of the ladies mentioned earlier in the year wanting a lace hanger....funnily enough she was my KK so I though what better than to make her what she wanted.  As with all first made items they take planning and thinking and more planning and thinking and then some drawing....and loads of procrastinating too....but I am really pleased with the finished product...not to mention the fun I had making it.  I have even done a tutorial for you to make your own.  (look for the tab at the top of the page)

~HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~

Thanks to Beverley from How sweet The Sound for being our gracious host each week.
post signature

3 comments:

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸