Saturday, May 3, 2014

~Cold Wet Saturday~




Winter is definitely here.....we have had heavy rainfall for the last few day and everything looks dark and dreary.  Its even too dark for photos inside....and I hate using a flash so this weeks pretties will be photos from the past.   I do love winter though because it means more sewing time and I get alot of things done inside that I normally put off for time out in the sunshine in the warmer months.  It also means more pinning time on Pinterest....my other addiction.  If you want to check out my Pinterest boards you will find them here: ~Shabby Delights ~ Pinterest
 Thank you Beverley from How Sweet The Sound for being host to Pink Saturday each and every week.

~Happy Pink Saturday~

~The birdhouse I have had forever and the little pink bird is a recent find~



~A couple of pretty plates~



~Dining Room China Cabinet~



~Washing the china usually happens about every 3 months and takes me anything up to 3 days to complete (because I have tooo much).  The Australian climate is very harsh on delicate vintage china and must be done to avoid crazing~

~Sweet Pinks in one of the kitchen hutches~

~One of my favourite musical Bols bottles~

~These jugs were my mums but there use to be 3 in the set and now only the smaller two have survived.  My mum used to use these to heat up my bottles in when I was a baby and the small chintz pin dish belonged to my nanna~

~Lovely Royal Albert~

~This cabinet gets changed around regularly~

~Thank you for visiting me~