Saturday, March 22, 2014

~Sewing Room~


Its been a busy couple of weeks.....totally missed Pink Saturday last week as I have been busy turning the spare room (was my daughters room) into my sewing room.  It has gone from its garish bright green, navy and white to pretty pink & white.  I also pulled out the carpets because they were beyond hope but a replacement flooring will have to wait until the budget allows (I know I will have to pull the room apart again)  Nothing creative has happened yet and there are still some touches to finish in there, but its taking shape nicely.
Thank you to Beverley from How Sweet The Sound for being our lovely host each week


~Sewing Room Before~

~This is my daughters favourite colour~

~Same wall four layers of paint later~











Thank you for stopping by............

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY