Saturday, May 5, 2012

~Pink Saturday Market Finds~




~Finally got motivated early last Sunday and headed off to the local Markets.  They are not very big ..maybe 30 stalls tops consisting mostly of 2nd hand goods and a few produce stalls.  Found two beautiful things...an unknown dish which appeals purely on its shape and colour-Pink of course and a rather ratty looking silver plated jug that was in need of a clean just so I could see how bad it was..but it was only a $1.00 so I had nothing to lose....here are my treasures....



~Last night I went to another market and found these two gorgeous new items at bargain prices~
Good week all round at the markets.
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
and dont forget to pop over and see Beverley @ How Sweet The Sound.
Our Lovely hostess.
~Perfume Bottle which looks like mercury glass~

~Glass Jar in rusty carrier~



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love all of your new treasures. The pink plate and the rusty jar in the carrier and that pink bottle above it. Happy Pink Saturday!
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was attracted to your blog because I'm a Shabby Delight myself! Lovely artifacts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for visiting, always lovely to meet new people :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful treasures!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you found some fabulous treasures! I love the perfume bottle. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,

    Thanks for visiting me on Pink Saturday.

    You had good finds but the pitcher is my favorite. Boy that cleaned up beautifully.

    monah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely finds!! Love the pink mercury glass! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely. Wow! what exquisite pictures. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the touches of pink!

    Happy pink Saturday, Happy Derby Day and ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

    Please stop by and enter my celebrate spring/moms giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much will you sell me the perfume bottle for? Adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry hun...not for sale...I couldnt believe my luck when I found it. :)

      Delete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸