Monday, January 6, 2014

~New Year....New Look Blog~



I love things to start a fresh and this year is going to be no different.  I have given my blog a facelift with a new back ground and banner...what do think?  Now I just gotta keep up with the posts.
This year,  well in 25 day I am heading off to Melbourne to meet one of my sisters and one of my brothers for the very first time.  (see ~A Family By Another Name~ for details) I am nervous and excited all at once.  I have spoken to my sister (also called Michelle...thats another story) on the phone quite alot over the months so meeting her will be a little easier but I have never spoken to my brother and I am hoping its not too awkward for either of us.  This is an exciting time for me and I feel like I have a lifetime of getting to know them to catch up on.
How gorgeous is this.....I ahave always wanted a pretty pin cushion so I am going to try to make one similar to this.