Saturday, March 25, 2017

~Op Shop Finds~





Who doesn't love visiting op-shops.  They are a treasure trove for vintage items, furniture, handmade goodies, pictures and sometimes even the kitchen sink.  I am supposed to be good and not buying but instead thinning out my collections.  Temptation is too great I am afraid, and I again found myself drawn in by the lure of rummaging to find that elusive 'gotta have' bargain.




My favourite from this treasure hunt would have to be the ballet pictures.  I had a set of these on my bedroom wall as a girl.  The Baby Planter is a rare find also...dont see these around much any more and I love the pastel colours. 
I am pretty pleased with my vintage finds........what sort of things do you look for in the op shops?



post signature

5 comments:

  1. If Play Bazaar you want to keep your air conditioning unit running efficiently, make sure you replace or clean the air Satta King filter once a month.

    ReplyDelete

  2. To Play Bazaar maintain a healthy neck and back, make sure that you don't sleep on your stomach anymore. This position forces you to turn your head in one direction or the other, leading to neck strain. Better choices include sleeping on your back, with a cushion beneath your knees, or on the Satta King side with a cushion between the knees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to loose your weight then you have to like my blog im posting some motivational tips and exerscise. ganga cassettes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tutoring other people is a business that has been growing. Satta King Play Bazaar Thus, teaching online is a good way to make money at home. As long as you have an in-depth knowledge in a certain area, you could be a tutor for a site like SmartThinking or TutorVista. You'll be surprised at how well you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utilize other online websites to create leads for your MLM opportunities. You don't need to create your own blog. You could write articles on sites like Squidoo and InfoBarrel to generate potential leads to your products. These sites let you revenue share as well on the advertising on the sites, so it's a win-win.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸