Saturday, April 12, 2014

~Where does all the time go~


Life has been very hectic around here and not with any thing in particular but just everything. 
Its usually Sunday before I realised I have missed Pink Saturday, so this week I am writing on Friday so I don't miss out.  
I managed to get a little bit of sewing done today but I doubt I will be ready for a Mothers day Market I was planning on doing.  I may have to open a shop on my fb page ~ShAbBy PrIm DeLiGhTs~ instead.  
I have dragged in my old embroidery machine which I am embarrassed to admit has been in storage since 2005....only to discover all the software for it is on floppies and the instruction video on VHS.  Hopefully I can find everything for it online because I have totally forgotten how to use it.  
I will keep this short and sweet....thank you as always to the lovely Beverly from How Sweet The Sound for being hostess.  
Have a great weekend and a HAPPY PINK SATURDAY

~Some pretty fabrics I have been playing around with~

~Shabby Guest Towel~

~Guest Towels being packed for sale~


~Playing with more pretty fabrics~

~Meet Bernie my Bernina....fresh out of storage~

~Finally got her clanking away~


5 comments:

  1. Oh such pretties! You must get busy again! I simply love these and will have to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!
    Love your stuff, wish I sewed better. Thanks so much for visiting us and for your sweet comment!! You are welcome to come visit our imagination anytime you wish!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the pixies
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Your site is so cheery and refreshing... your guest towels will be a hit! I know exactly what you mean about time! Days pass and I too, realize I missed another link party. :) Better to be busy than bored, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been really busy too and made a big effort to stop and enjoy each moment. I adore your gorgeous guest towels the colors and patterns are dreamy. Your new machine is the bomb!!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are simply lovely! I hope you find all the parts and ways to use the part to your machine, but I have to say with work like this, I'm not sure why you need it!

    I'm very late on visiting Pink Saturday posts from last week but wanted to thank you for your kind comments about the macarons on The Marmelade Gypsy. I'm so glad I discovered you blog -- you may count me as a new follower! ~jeanie

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸