Saturday, March 29, 2014

~Pink Saturday Rained Out~



My whole photo shoot for Pink Saturday has been washed away by the rain.  We even have a barbecue planned tonight for dinner.  It was supposed to be 32 degrees (Celsius) here but doesn't look like it now.  Oh well at least my garden is going to love it.


~HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~

Thank you Beverley for playing host from How Sweet The Sound.  


Sweet spoons made for me by Shabby Inspired




New shabby business cards


My washed out Garden






10 comments:

  1. oooh that means a post for PS next week :) Love the spoons and the pic of your garden !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading your blog makes me feel happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely - I especially liked your cute business card! Very adorable. I have business cards for my real estate business but they aren't as cute as yours. Hmmmm, maybe I should try some of those. They'd definitely stand out in a most lovely way. Thanks for the grand food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    What a pretty blog!
    I love the spoons in your post.
    Have a great weekend.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those spoons! We are getting rain here today as well except it is very welcome since we're having a severe drought. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet spoons! Your blog always make me feel light and at ease. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Garden, Spoons & Business Cards! Happy Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle,
    You have a sweet looking blog, love the header!
    Thanks so much for your recent visit to my dollhouse post, I appreciate you letting me know you stopped by.
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸