Wednesday, January 29, 2014

~In loving Memory~


Only 2 more sleeps until I fly to Melbourne although it might be for naught.  I found out today that dear Aunt Rosa passed away today.  This amazing lady was my very first contact with my birth family.  She was chuffed to find out she had another niece and accepted me with out any fuss and announced quite happily that she was in deed my aunt.  I never got to meet this beautiful lady and I don't even know what she looks like.  I spoke to her several times on the phone and had numerous lovely emails with her (She was in her 80's and emailing....love it) and even though she had plenty of health issues of her own and her husband Dean she always asked after my health, and my hubbies.  I am devastated I never got to meet her.  
My thoughts are with her family at this time of sadness.  

Beautiful Roses for a beautiful aunt.
RIP Rosa


3 comments:

  1. My condolences, I'm so sorry you did not have the chance to meet your Aunt. I hope you will be able to meet with your sister and brother, best wishes Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you during this sad, difficult time. Please know you and your family will be in my prayers. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Wendy & Stephanie for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete

✿¸ Thankyou for taking the time to stop by ~Shabby Delights~ your comments are most welcome ✿¸